Wednesday, June 25, 2008

.::New Goal::.


So when I first hit the 160's I got cocky over confident. I decided to bring up/down my goal to 140! Even wrote a long letter about my journey thus far, a bunch of corny stuff.


After struggling to make smart diet choices for the past 3 weeks though, I have decided to re-evaluate everything.


I thank God though because the scale, which was at 172ish last week, is back to saying 160 something (this morning-167.1). Also, despite eating out, being glutenous and late eating, I have been on point with my new workout regiment which has me running everyday - 2km 3x/week and 5km 2x/week. I boo booed and didn't work out this weekend though and even took a day off in the week but I think the intensity of running daily has boosted my metabolism.


So my conclusion is to bring my goal to 144, making my total desired loss 50lbs. It's a weird number I know. A bonus goal is for me to weigh that much in shoes (cus i was 194 in shoes). That would still make my goal just above 140 though.


I refuse to get suckered into wanting to weigh far less than 145. Even if 145 looks like crap on other people, I have confidence that my 145 will have me in a size 8US, 7/8CAN, 10UK. It will have me looking better than I've ever looked in my life.


Other than that I will be trying to maintain everything now that my schedule is changing.


in the picture: Taniesha Hayes- from www.THayesFitness.com

No comments: