Monday, June 2, 2008

First of the Month Weigh In


Because I do not conduct business on Sundays my weigh-in was deferred to to this morning.


Confession: In the three weeks that I didn't weigh myself I had/did the following



  • Ate the equivalent of one whole 7" diameter cake (oreo cake from A&P-amazing)

  • ate at a restaurant twice (3 courses--yes, dessert)

  • drank about a bottle of wine

  • only worked out 3 times in the second week

  • had a snickers bar....

I'm sure i messed up more than that but those are some big ones....

so with all of that I'm am DARN proud to say that as of 8.40am this morning i weigh 166.5lbs


Only 1.5lbs off from what I wanted but 1.5lbs below what i was supposed to be at....it's a good day! It must have been all the running I've been doing! I ran 5km the other morning (sat. May 24th) after a hard and intense step class...and let me not forget the walking it out...every time I over ate, my feet hit the pavement.


Recap:

Week # = 9 (from 186lbs)


Beginning Weight = 194

Beginning Size = a Jacob 13/14

Goal #1 = 160 (so darn close...if I'm really good for two weeks I can WILL get there

Goal #2 = 145

Goal Size = 7/8
Current Weight = 166.5 lbs

Current Size = 11/12 37-30.5-42.5

Weight Loss = 27.5 pounds

Pounds to Go = 6.5 to first goal (160)

No comments: