Thursday, May 29, 2008

wouldn't it suck if...

After all my hard work for the past three weeks (while not weighing myself) i didn't lose a dime?
That is the problem with not weighing in often. I think I'm working hard but I have no scale to tell me if I am indeed working hard.

I have 5 workouts until my schedule weigh in on Monday morning. I betta see less than 170, I'm just saying. A sweet 165 would be even better. The thing is I haven't lost that many inches since the first of this month (I actually gained half an inch around my gut).

The Green and Lean failed, not miserably though. While I have still been having rye bread and whole grains, I have increased my green intake. So all in all it's not bad. Now will it bring me to 165 by Monday. I hope so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.