Friday, May 23, 2008

Motivation Pile is down to 1

So this morning for no reason i decided to put on a pair of jeans i haven't been able to fit in, ever, although i have worn them once back in '06.

They are a UK size 10 and say US size 6 on 'em (i know right!). Anyhoo, i fit into them! these, a dress that I wore for mother's day and a black ?Guess pants size 31 were the pinnacle of my motivation pile. Now I can fit into 99% of everything I own, I have to start buying smaller sizes.

Now I have cheated something horrible this week but I will be back on track so for my June 1st weigh in I should be under 170 (hopefully 163-167).

I'm still amazed that they can fit. They didn't even fit when I bought 'em in Easter 2006 from TK Maxx (shout outs to my London, UK ppl!).

Well, 145 here I come man!

I'm looking good and feeling better and once this journey is done I will post my before and my after to motivate others!

update: upon further investigation i realized that the jeans were mis-labeled and are in fact a size 14 UK. Making them a size 10 US not 6. Dang.
Also May 23rd 2006 was the last time I wore these jeans. Exactly 2 years ago!

Note: my goal size would be a size 8 US

No comments: