Friday, May 9, 2008

hm...I won't sweat it


The past two weeks were weird. I continued workout and eating right, confident that I would see 170 but instead i saw 174 then 175. Upset with the increasing pattern, I began to indulge. Had some pizza and food after 6 and just like I thought, I didn't gain a damn thing.



the reason I went up is still unknown (i wasn't bloated, constipated or menstruating) but two weeks later I'm happy to say that I'm at 171.6.



It's not the 168lb I swore I would be at by Mother's Day, but it's damn sure better than the 180 plus I was at in the beginning of April.



Needless to say, my splurges are stopping ASAP (well kind of).



Note: I will now concentrate on losing 1.25-1.5lbs per week. I'm trying to reduce the feeling of defeat when I don't reach my goals.



In relation to that the weigh-ins are now officially down to twice a month, most likely on Fridays.



And treating myself is now a necessity. Seeing as the scale is sometimes not my friend even when I'm faithful, I know will try the cheat meal (not day) thing. Today it's all about Wendy's!

No comments: