Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mini Update


Beginning Weight = 194
Beginning Size = a Jacob 13/14
Goal Lbs. = 160Goal #2 = 145Goal Size = 7/8


Current Weight = less than 170 Pounds
Current Size = 11/12 37-31-43
Weight Loss = 24 plus pounds
Pounds to Go = less than 10 to first goal (160)

Week # = 6 (from 186lbs)


My belly is still big as heck...even considering I've shrank from a 37 inch waist to 31. So because of that I will be embarking on Green Diet, a diet that is 99.9% green coloured foods.


For example:

(this list includes things that just have green skin too!)


broccoli

green peas

apples

spinach

green banana (my j'cans know this)

olives

salad

those green smoothies...


This diet should effectively reduce my fat percentage thus allowing my pot belly to shrink. I will only be conducting it for one week at a time for maybe 3 weeks or so.


By June I will be playing in a soccer league so I probably won't be able to keep the carbs down...i will need the energy...so then my green diet will end.


Currently I am starting to only weigh myself monthly! On the first of the month. I can measure myself if I have the time though. I'm doing this to reduce the psycho rages I get when I flutter in weight from day to day. Overall, every month I should be at least 5lbs down. If I continue to eat properly and workout hard (like running up and down ski hills) there is no reason I won't keep shedding weight.

No comments: