Saturday, May 24, 2008

not weighing is the best...I think


As I type I could be sitting at a slim 165 but on the other end I could be a strong 170 or even worse, back to 175. There is so much unknown with not weighing but there is also peace of mind.

The good thing though is my next weigh is a week away so that give me time to do something so I don't see 1-7-anything on the scale.

The plan: The Lean and Green Diet!

Yes, I'm a genius. I found it impossible to get my necessary caloric intake on just green foods so I will include LEAN meats like beef and chicken and I also might have to throw in a Slim Fast shake every now and then.

Right now my waist is a 32 (I just ate) but If this goes well by next weekend I should be a 30, even after eating.

I will keep a journal 'cause this may become my staple 'I need to lose weight QUICK' diet.

No comments: