Thursday, July 16, 2009

there is NO formula to this thing...


So I'm back from an almost 3 week vacation in England. The damage from not working out and eating whatever whenever? 3lbs. No lie. Mind you the 1 week I spent in Jamaica made me gain like 10lbs!

What I've learned from this is that there is no formula to this weight thing. I'd love to say that I ate less than I did on the resort in Jamaica (I probably did) but this vacation was longer. The only difference I see now is that while the scale still has me in the 150's (159 to be exact) I'm really flabby. Maybe the lack of a real change on the scale was because I lost muscle mass. Is that possible? My arms are atrocious and my gut...oh my gut. My skin though is glowing....I went makeup less for most of my trip! Besides the tetracycline that my doctor put me on, I think the over saturation of fruits into my diet this summer have been a great help.

So what's my plan now you ask? Simple. Although I have been invited to a half a dozen more weddings this year I will only being going to two. I am in one of them and the other is in Miami. I have already been fitted for the wedding I'm in (btw, prayer works because I fit into the bridesmaid dress for the wedding I was in London...I mean I gave them measurements that were 1.5 inches smaller than me so I thank God that He heard my cries!) and for the miami wedding I might wear a dress I have already so there is no pressure to "make the cut". But, I still want to look good. I AM NOT GOING BACK to what I used to be and if I have do extreme health kicks for a month after a week or two of over indulging forever...so be it! the purge I start on monday will be my third since April....Oh well.

I haven't seen 151.8 since May so I am trying to get to 149 after this purge which, minus the wedding and stagette in August, should last until October.

But after 3 weeks I expect to see 37-28.5-41 again and eventually my arms and shoulders will be ripped as well as my waist/gut flat. The eventually part might take sometime. As long as it's before my 27th birthday (end of October). It's fine!

And the journey continues!

Stats:

Start Weight: 195lbs 39-37-45
Current Weight: 159lbs
Lowest Weight: 151lbs 37-28.5-40.5

P.S. I ate a bag of sun chips (240g at 240cals per 50g that's way over 1200cals) and a pack of mentos today...I can't stop eating!

P.P.S Why are BCBG dresses so hot!?!?!? And why am I a size 8 everywhere else but a 10 there? Just a question!

No comments: