Monday, August 3, 2009

.::Is that you Fatty McFatAss

I never wanted to see 160 again but I did on Saturday August 1st. I saw 161 to be exact. (shaking my head)

Now 161 is not the 163.2 I saw after coming back from Jamaica, but this number comes after over 2 weeks of being home and working out.

I have eaten a lot of junk though, late night too (yam fries, cakes, burgers etc.). I truly thought (besides the look of my gut) things were balancing out. WRONG

What makes it worse is that I decided to go to Costco and buy a bag of tortillas and a keg of guacamole. One of the the tubs is done and more that half the bag of chips finished since yesterday. I can see this being the start of a downward spiral...

The good thing is that I haven't eaten out since Friday. I'm hoping to keep this up, minus coffee dates, until September at least. I have a lot to accomplish and I need to remember that.

I need to stay 155 or under at all times and that means sacrifices. I need to measure my food intake.

So instead of starting on the perfect note of August 1, I will start drastically monitoring my intake tomorrow. My gut is so ew right now! I CAN'T GO UP. I WON'T GO UP...NOT EVEN TO THE 165 I was at the end of last year. HECK NO...

I need inspiration. I have a friend who is going good right now but I need more than that...hm

J-LO...


I have 10 days to whip my booty and the remainder of August to get back to 152 or so. I CAN AND WILL DO THIS...

I HAVE TO EAT RIGHT

WORK HARD

AND MAKE SACRIFICES...

no more cake at church. no more dinners late night. no more eating after 7.

I will not be Kirstie or Oprah. I ain't going back up.
I WILL BE 145 BY OCT 1...AND BE THAT WEIGHT IN MIAMI

Update September 6, 2009: apparently guacamole is good for weight loss??? read it somewhere and I did get down to 157 even with eating the stuff so I guess it's not that bad even though it has an alarming amount of calories per tablespoon (all from good fats).

No comments: