Sunday, November 22, 2009

Current Projects and Thoughts


  1. not eating dessert for the rest of the month. I realize that I shouldn't have told everyone about this because they don't get it...I'm just trying to brush up on will power.
  2. not watching t.v. for the rest of the month
  3. no McDonald's for the rest of the year (last meal was on September 30). This one might be hard because when I'm making life decisions I like to be comforted with a Big Mac Combo...it represents something that has been constant in my life
  4. I'm fat. The scale says I'm 159 but in resent pictures I look more like 179. I want to never eat again.
  5. I am always on a diet. Oh well, if it keeps me from going back to the 170's...IT'S ALL GOOD.
and the saga continues!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays! My name is Lisa Hope and I am the assistant editor of Disorder.org. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a strategic partnership with your website; we have seen your site and think your content is great. Disorder.org is an online gateway for people to find information regarding disorder diagnosis, symptoms, and treatment -- and is continually adding content. More specifically, Disorder.org is starting a campaign to promote awareness about eating disorders of all types. If you're interested in a partnership, please contact me at lisa.disorder.org@gmail.com.