Thursday, November 5, 2009

THIS IS IT



I'm not referring to the Michael Jackson movie but to my D.I.E.T.

I more or less started today. The 5th seems like a nice enough day to start the diet that I know will lead me to 144. Coincidentally, it's exactly eight weeks from now until the end of the year.

Now the thing about this diet is that I will eat whatever I want. Because that's what I did in October and I'm still in the 150's.

Matter of fact this shouldn't be called a diet. Tyra's show yesterday was about "getting your shape in shape". Everything about it was cool except her "if you bite it, write it" rule. That's the different between a diet and a life change. If I'm writing what I'm eating down that means I'm dieting despite what Ms. Tyra thinks.

People who are living healthy lives and are maintaining their weight, don't walk around with diet journals. Journaling is probably the part of dieting that I do the least. I write days that I go to the gym and this year I've been writing my binges but that's about all I've written down consistently.

For the next 8 weeks I will probably weigh in everyday and write it on my mirror. And I expect to lose 1.775/week to bring down to 144 by the 31st of December.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN...

p.s Isn't Shemar Moore fione????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks