Monday, January 26, 2009

..::AIN'T NOBOBY CAN LOVE ME BETTER...


than me!

I love myself so much that in the 26 days that passed this year I have worked out on 24 of them. That is dedication. Everytime I see something too convenient (like the mcdee's besides where I work) I say that the devil is a liar. I'm not stopping until I'm done...not pulling up...I have momentum.

And plus not eating out has saved me a couple of shekels.

Oh by the way, a shorty is coming in at a mean 159.4 in shoes and after a big breakfast and a lot of water! That means I'm at least 156.4 on average AND...that puts me 1.5 away from the smallest I've ever been.

I going all the way this time!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...you will be added to my reading list! I love reading about people who are getting it done!