Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What is 3 Pounds?

Approximately the difference between what I am now and the smallest I've ever been. After 3 pounds I will begin my fool proof plan to take me to 145 (technically 144).
You see way back in 2001, when I lost my "baby fat" like all of my cousins-on both sides- I went from 185 to 155 in under 4 months. My ridiculous goal at the time was to be at 130lbs (clearly I had no understanding of my body type and thought this was achievable). Either way, I plateaued at 155 and despite so-so attempts, I never did make it lower.
Well for the past eight years I have dreamed about being at 155 again and have concocted a plan that will bring me past my 155 plateau. It will consist of me doing intense strength training and interval cardio. There is no way I won't reach my goal by doing that...and I will reach it within 4 weeks or less.
By the 21st of this month I should be at 155 so my fool proof plan will be commencing soon!

No comments: