Friday, February 6, 2009

i'm gonna make this quick...

I boo booed and just (as in at 10pm at night) had a Wendy's combo. An estimated 900 calories on a day that I didn't work out.


Well, as I was walking to the bus stop I concurred that I didn't do it because I was hungry or even because I was craving it. I WAS THIRSTY! Damn it. I haven't had water since like last week. Approximately the same time that I started binge eating.

Until today I have been waking up at 5 in the morning get in my runs and workouts. And when I came in after my Wendy's meal, my roommates boyfriend was like I've lost a lot of weight! It sucked though because he said I was pretty big when we first met (as if 165 on a 5 '4 female is fat!).

Either way his comment gave me the push I needed to get my ass back on the wagon. I'm drinking my green tea, just had some psyllium with like a litre of water and will be in the gym tomorrow morning running like I stole something! Cause like Jasmyne Cannick I'm on the "I'm in 3 or 4 weddings this year and above all else, never let your haters see you down or fatter than the last time they saw you” weight loss plan.

I'M BACK IN THIS TO WIN THIS

note to self:

  1. I must post what helped me to lose 40lbs. (ie. psyllium)


  2. post me in SELF magazine


  3. finally do what fat people like

UPDATE (FRIDAY FEB 6, 2009): I ONLY RAN 30 MINS THIS MORNING! INSTEAD OF THE 45...THERE'S ALWAYS TOMORROW!

No comments: