Wednesday, February 25, 2009

...:::mY wEaKneSSeS:::...


The following, in no particular order, are foods/restaurants that will always have a warm place in my heart. Below that are foods/restaurants that are on my most wanted list....
All of these have the potential to put me back up to 200lbs therefore they are on my potential threat list.
Cinnabon
Big Mac
McDonald fries
Pizza Pizza Pizza http://www.pizzapizza.ca/
Pizza Hut
A&P Oreo Cake
Costco Cake (hold the custard)
Starbucks Red Velvette Cupcake
Starbucks Vanilla Bean Cupcake
Walmart Fresh Cupcakes
Chan's Chinese Food
Wendy's Fries
Poutine
Roti
Cracker Barrel Deep fried mac and cheese
Cracker Barrel fried Catfish
Fish and Chips

MOST WANTED (at this exact moment...it will undoubtedly change often)

Papa John's Peperoni Pizza

A Costco cake (one chocolate and one vanilla)

P.S. I had half a walmart chocolate cake on Thursday night...yeah, I did it!

yes that is Cracker Barrels Deep Fried Catfish with mash potatoes in the picture....hot dang!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the three months before grad, I discovered the spicy baconator. I ate it every day, sometimes twice a day. When my grad dress came, it was a size 2. I was a size 8. Undoubtedly, the baconator is my ultimate weakness.