Wednesday, February 4, 2009

They Say I Look Like A Completely Different Person...


I had to add a nvm.com model of when I was almost 200lbs (exhibit A, to the right) to remind myself that I have come a long way.
While I wish that my fat composition was lower (ie. wish I didn't look preggers when I'm not keeping a good posture), I am significantly smaller than I used to be. I used to look like an oompa loompa and now I'm "average". Even hot if I might add!
I haven't taken any pictures recently so here are pictures of me...at my fatty days and one when I was 165...WHAT A DIFFERENCE. My roomate looks at my early pictures on my facebook and says I "look like a different person."
And for the record, I still eat cake! And I actually thought I was slim looking when I took the first picture. I had gone down from 194 to about 186 in the pic.
(I am pictured above with mentor and speaker, Johnnie Williams III http://www.johnniewilliams.info/)

No comments: