Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I had a slim day...

3 days ago.

Friday was my one year anniversary of being in Vancouver. I celebrated with a Big Mac combo. Still stayed under my calories for the day. I even bought 2 apple pies for 1.39 and one of them is still in the fridge. The old me would have killed that by now! But I'm trying to balance out the fact that I had pizza and ice cream cake (free from my p/t job) on Saturday, rotisserie chicken and chicken pot pie on Sunday and yam fries and a white chocolate brownie from Moxi's and catered food (cookies, breads, cakes etc.) from work yesterday.

That's way too much and I can see the fat look coming back...

I have just over a week before my weigh in after 30 days on the JM plan. Although my eating hasn't been good, my work outs have been and I'm proud that I've made it 22 days strong thus far. 8 more days and 5 more JM workouts to go!

No comments: