Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's a good darn thing that I have no followers...


'cause I'm not worthy...right now.

I had the most unproductive day ever today. I mean I have books to read, things to write and people to see. But today for some reason the most I got done before 6pm was making a fry baloney sandwich--not a good look.

It was sad. I don't get why I did it either. When I finally got up I went to the Y though. Sad thing is I forgot my shorts. So there went the work out but I did swim for 30 minutes and did 11 minutes in the steam room and 4 in the sauna.

Event-less sounding I know. But here's the kicker...I weighed in at 163.6 today. Practically butt naked. I don't care if I'm on my period, just ate a pack of cupcakes or not. THAT IS PURELY UNACCEPTABLE. I mean I look great to me. The stomach is looking fit, dare I say I have the silhouette of a six pack? But yet the number hasn't gone down it has gone up. Even if I was 8 months pregnant that's not right.

So what did I do, even after my friend was like you have a trip in a month to get ready for? I got a big mac combo. I had a coupon. It came up to $4.71. I ate in under 4 minutes.

I'm done with the scale. Forget what I've said in the past. This is it. I will not weigh in until after I finish 30 days of the plan I'm on to see what doing JM workouts for a month does for me.

THE REAL REASON I BLOGGED TONIGHT:
I didn't come on to put myself on blast. I came on because as I was getting ready to leave McDevil's I saw a women; 30ish, chubby, size 16, 5 '2. She was in work out gear; capri running pants, fitted zipped jacket. All I could think was even though I was more "fit" than her. We were the same person. She got nuggets I believe.

What is it about this weight thing that makes it so difficult to not circum to McDonald's at 9 at night? Jasmyne Cannick talks about her drive thru addiction even after losing 85lbs. This ish is serious.

I am happy with my workout, and besides group outings, and today's indiscretion, I really don't eat out or bad. So why is the scale not reflecting that?

NOW BACK TO MY RANT...
Mother pluck the scale! For real! Fire and brimstone if I step on that mug before October 1 and if I hit it up more than once a month for the rest of the year. I don't have one in the house for this reason. I mean, I have a measuring tape, and if I'm serious about my goal being getting ripped then what the heck do I need that damn electrical contraption for? So it can laugh at my dedication to working out by spiting out such absurd numbers?

I can't believe I've been constantly in the 160's for so long now...since late-August. usually it's for a day or two...not after two weeks of working out. Life was so much better before I step on the scale again.

No comments: