Thursday, September 3, 2009

..::I need to make this quick::..


about a month ago I told my friend that I was in the market to change my workout plan from everyday to only 4 times a week. I need to do other things right now: focus on my career, fellowship and socialize etc. It was looking hard to fit in 1hr everyday in workout time not including the prep time before and the clean up time after. The whole thing could take 1.5-2 hours.

Not a lot I know. But dedicating that time everyday was getting tedious. I am writing this now as I am planning to hit the treadmill for a good run. I wish I truly understood my obsession with weight as much as I thought I did. My number one fear is that cutting back on the workouts will lead to weight gain. Is my social life worth it? Do I really need that time to work on my goals? Isn't staying under 155 and getting to 145 my ultimate goal?

Oh the questions. Well, this month I started Jillian Michael's Making the Cut again and I realize that to make the cut I only have to work out 5 times a week. Yeah, I have to hit the gym hard but that frees up two days where I can do my own thing.

So that's what I'm now. Also I want to look into picking up a team activity to keep me fit (most likely indoor soccer).

P.S. I'm featured in September's issue of SHAPE Magazine for losing 45lbs in total. My before picture wasn't that stellar and wasn't as bad as the one I put up here but what evs. It feels nice to be an ins

No comments: