Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Break


This is it...A break from blogging and ultimately dieting until the new year. The year when I will achieve all of my dreams. I have post its and notes all over my room to inspire me. Eventually I will accomplish EVERYTHING I set out to accomplish. It won`t be easy. For the next 9 days I will be charting out my journey.

There has been a lot of bad and good news in the world this year. First black president, but the war still goes on. Lots of celebs have died, football players to the King of Pop. All so tragic. Even this week Britney Murphy and Chris Henry died. The saddest death to me though was that of Jade Goody. She succumbed to cancer earlier this year leaving behind her children and husband. She became a reality star in 2002 and although a lot of stars have passed this year the fact that she was my age, 27, made hers hurt me the most.

If I were to pass away right now I would feel so unaccomplished. I am not trying to change the world but I want to achieve a lot more than what I have at this point. I need to plan a way to continue to achieve and reach new highs in 2010...

No comments: