Tuesday, June 9, 2009

..::99 Cent Big Macs::..


TGI for the recession!

The last time I remember a deal this good was in 2002 with 2 Big Macs for $2. This is better than that because I don't feel obligated to buy 2 at a time (and subsequently, eat 2 at a time). Back then I remember having 6 in one day!

But that was the "old" me. I wouldn't have made it this far (42lbs deep) if I was still like that. But with that being said, the new me ain't no fool. I know my cravings and sooner than later I will crave a big mac so it's better to splurge when it's economically friendly than when it goes back up!

For those of you who are in Vancouver, this deal is being offered exclusively at the new Bidwell and Robson location in downtown . It's a grand re-opening sale.

I've partaken in 2 since I discovered it last Wednesday. Before I went to Jamaica all British Columbia McDonald's were offering McChickens for 1.99 and I had one. You see, you have to take up these offers because it makes you feel better about your splurge.

However, now that it's out of my system I can concentrate on getting to 144 again. I'm gonna see what kind of results I can achieve in the 3 weeks before I go to England.

NOW BEGINS MY JOURNEY (2.0) BECAUSE I HAVE REALIZED (AND ADMITTED TO MYSELF) THAT I WON'T BE HAPPY UNTIL I ACHIEVE EXACTLY WHAT I SET OUT FOR OVER A YEAR GO. AND THAT IS TO BE 144.


I will post Be 144 everywhere until I am.

No comments: