Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'M MAKING THIS QUICK



I was in Jamaica for a week, an all-inclusive vacation. On the resort my breakfast alone consisted of 2 pancakes and syrup, 6 strips of bacon, 2 muffins, 2 fried eggs and 2 croissants. I over indulged obviously and my other meals were similar.

The damage? 8lbs in the week. I know that's fluff weight. If it came on in 8 days, it'll come off in 4. I've worked out this formula before.

So now I'm cleansing and getting ready for my trip to England. My friends there haven't seen me since I was at least 30lbs heavier. And to top it off, I will be feature in SHAPE Magazine for their September issue. This feature includes a photoshoot that will take place in hopefully I month. So hopefully I should get back down to 148 by then...lol...I said get "back down" implying that I've seen that number on the scale. I could have been that small during the time I was using the scale. I was 151.8 so that's not that far off.

So 3 weeks until SHAPE photoshoot. 4 Weeks until England and 10 weeks until I'm back in Toronto again for a wedding. Have I mentioned that I live in Vancouver now? Well I've been here for over 8 months and it's been good for my body but not for my skin! I've been breaking out like crazy...I'm starting a new skin regiment and I plan to have beautiful clear skin and be 144 the next time I see my friends and family in Toronto. Even though the dressmaker that made my bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding told me not to lose anymore weight!

Here are some pictures from a great time! All the compliments I received were overwhelming! the drop from 165 to 152 made such a difference...





Coming up: Attack of the belly fat, Getting runner's legs, and Perfect skin NOW...

No comments: