Tuesday, June 23, 2009

..::Baby Steps Will Get Me There::..


Just had a photoshoot for Shape magazine. I'm not 100% into the photos...the photographer was great...I'm just critical of myself. I saw rolls and flabs! Overall, they looked good but these are photos that are supposed to inspire others. I don't think I was toned as I could have been. I guess over eating in Jamaica was a no no.

I have no regrets though for my indulgences. I will just learn for the next time which is in less than a week. I have to balance this thing once and for all. I will be flying for 19 hrs...6 of which will be a layover in Denver, Colorado. The airport there (which I have stalked online) has many places for me to eat....I have to eat in moderation....I will pack snacks but I can see myself getting some mickey d's.

I've come to realize that I am the only one stopping me from reaching my ultimate goal of 144. Last week I was 157 but I was bloated (if you know what I mean) so I assume I was probably 155 and this weekend when I weigh in I expect to see 152 again. Ultimately I want to be under 150 so for now I will take a 148...and I will take the baby steps to get there. I think by time I visit home again...mid-August...I will be there. CAN'T WEIGHT....LOL

This diet/health plan thing can be annoying, stressing and daunting! I said that come April 1 I would be done and I was for a month or two!

As soon as I see 152 again I going back to not weighing myself....for my mind's sake! I'll use a measuring tape.

No comments: