Wednesday, June 24, 2009

They Think I Just Woke Up Like This...


I am always just 2 big macs away from being in the 190's again....Everyday is a struggle for the girl formerly known at 194 plus.

This body and it's current size weren't just handed to me. I put on for my body!


The sacrifices, the struggles and the time that I put into this body and now people want to act like I don't know what it's like to be bigger than you want to be. That's absurd. I have to work overtime to maintain where I'm at now. If I'd just stayed at 180 or so my life would be easy. I'd be the bigger girl-the end. But I had to go into foreign territory and now I have to pay for it.


I am still bigger than most of my close friends. I am an 8/9 on a good day at most they are a 4/5. I am an inch or so taller than some but that's no excuse. So now that I've gotten down some I need to stay there and even get smaller and all the haters (aka. ppl who are big and have been want to lose weight for some time) need to understand that when it seems like all I talk about is working out or what I ate. This ish is a part of MY LIFE for LIFE.


Oh for sure, I'm closer now to perfection in the 150's than I was in the 170's but that doesn't mean that I should relax because when I do that that's when things go back to where they were. Hence why I am always just 2 big macs away from being where I was. Because 2 big macs without remorse becomes 2 more and even whole pizza at night and then it's all down hill and I got too many cute size 6 and 8 clothes that I need to always be able to fit in.


I just had to get that off my chest. Besides small ppl telling me that I don't need to lose weight, people thinking I don't know what it's like want to lose weight is my next biggest piss off.


JUST HAD TO PUT IT OUT THERE....
the picture above is of North Vancouver and those mountains will be seeing me again as I do the Grouse Grind again and again...it ain't easy looking good!

No comments: