Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Why does 157 look smaller than 152?


I have lost about 6 of the almost 12lbs that I put on while vacationing for two weeks. The thing is I look smaller to me now than I did before I left. Strange.


I have a photo shoot with Shape Magazine this Friday. I'm supposed to look like 148 and I think I do. I look a heck of a lot better than my before picture that's for sure (above).


This journey has been a great one! Who'da thought that after years of yo-yo dieting and over eating that I would get it together and be the smallest I've ever been. What they say is true, you have to hit rock bottom before you can get to the top.


My mission for the next few days before England (aka. the return to my second home and seeing people who haven't seen me since I was 180) is to lose as many inches as possible. I told my friend that I was 37-27-40 and since she had the dress made to that size I have to be that size...

No comments: