Thursday, March 19, 2009

CAN'T WAIT TO BE...


FREE!

No more diet journals, feeling guilty for eating, excessive purging, compulsive weigh-ins, counting calories or talking about diets or what I crave. No more comparing myself to others, wanting to be someone other than me or not being grateful for my body. No more forcing things to fit or adding to my motivation pile.

Also no more eating whatever I crave when I crave it. No more losing control over me. No more eating because I'm bored, stressed, sad etc. No more eating fast food often or dining out and overeating. No more finishing whole cakes or boxes of cookies.

There will be more activities, exercise, confidence and gratefulness. More greens, beans and all other healthy things.

Regardless if I hit 37-27-40 by April 1, and most likely before I'm 144, I will be FREE.

CURRENT STATS:
size: S and M tops, 6 and 8 bottoms (ok, just on pair of size 6 trousers from H&M!)
weight: approx. below 155 (haven't weighed in properly since last week when I was 151.8)
Current and Future Health Plan:
Eating 1600cals and exercising daily (running 5-10k and intense weight training) 1-2hours a day
Milestones:
March 31 2009 -One year below 180lbs
June 1 2009 -One year below 170lbs

Total Loss:
43lbs!!!

Read my previous entries to see my journey thus far. I didn't write personal updates for about six month (June 2008 - Jan 2009). Coincidentally during that time I didn't really lose weight. I bounce around from 162 to 172 but usually saw 167. Since I begun writing again I've steadily dropped and have increased my endurance and now run 75 minutes! Not often though, I usually stick to 60 minutes.

No comments: