Thursday, March 12, 2009

I can't wait 'til the end of the month

I'm gonna start acting like I'm in the 140's from now. I'm in the market for a new motivation or maybe inspiration, like a body that I would like to achieve. I am kind of procrastinating on my lunch time workout to write this but I may as well do something good while I stall.
I used to have a pic of a Spanish actress, I don't remember her name but her body (like most of the other Latina actresses) was banging. Like my Weight Watchers scale (which went back to walmart within a week) said my body fat was 31.7 give or take 0.1 or so through out last week and I now know I probably won't go down to no 15% (even though I swear back in 2001 it was like 11% when I was 155lbs). With all that being considered I have to be careful who I use to inspire me. Plus I do have curves which bring up the obvious inspirations like Beyonce, J-Lo, Tyra, Janet etc. But at the same time I feel like I have a more svelte and muscular physique like Fergie or Jessica Biel. Oh the choices...all of those ladies have a beautiful body though. But I want to choose one to emulate as I strive to be in beach ready mode by May for a beautiful beach wedding to which I am the only bridesmaid!

Soooo the winner of the I WANT HER BODY contest is....



Yes, that's kim kardashian and while i'm not a fan of anything else she does, she does have a great and curvy body. She says she weighs 120 but I'm not buying that- maybe 130 or a bit more because she is only 5"2. Her measurements are 35-26-40 and mine right now are 37.5-29-42. I have 2 inches on her though so I will look a bit more lean...I think...
As for the fact that I'm more athletic than her...well I don't think I will be walking around as svelte as Fergie anytime soon but who knows...I am a runner now!

Running Update: I dunno if I wrote about this but I run (yes run at 10kms/hr sometimes) 6 days a week and 60 minutes for two of those days and 30-45 on the the other days. Now compared to Katy from http://www.katycraker.blogspot.com/ I'm an amateur but I will work my way up to the 14 miles that she does!

P.S. I got a subscription to SHAPE...I wanted SELF but SHAPE was half the price! Can't weight to get my first issue!

No comments: