Friday, March 20, 2009

I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO SCALE!!

I will however avoid it until March 31st! I will probably go the the Y that morning and do my last official weigh in. I only need to see under 150. After this week and my intense running and weight training I think I'm at 149 at least (okay maybe 150.4) but I'm not ruining this idea by stepping on that scale! I know I ate some cookies, had a BK combo and DQ ice cream cone but I also ran 60-75 minutes and did weights everyday! The day I ate the BK combo I calculated that I still burned 1000 more calories than I ate on that day! Now put in the fact that I've eating a few chewy oatmeal cookies more than I should have on thursday night, I should at least break even this week (151.6) or be below.
Now with me not eating more than 1600 calories per day with burning 800 calories per day I should see 144 by April 11th (in 3 weeks).
It's basic math. I'm done the diet thing at month's end so I will just trust this basic formula to bring me to my goal. Next weigh in is on the 31st and after that April 11th.
After that how my clothes fit will be the judge of how fit I am. I also feel great that my only problem area is now my stomach. I don't need abs I just need it to stop hanging over my pants. That can be taken care of though with consistent core work and a diet change. I've kicked my 5 slices of bread per day habit (for now) and increased my beans and greens. I'm still aiming for a 27" waist soon.
NOTES:
  • I will not substitute my cookie addiction for canned fruits! Like pineapples
  • Found a new site and it's Canadian www.tinytrim.blogspot.com

No comments: