Saturday, October 3, 2009

has anyone ever lost weight eating pizza and big macs everyday?


So my date of post must be on E.S.T. because the date says September 30 when I was writing it late on the 29th, west coast time. I am mentioning this because on the 30th, my last day, I didn't do my last JM workout. Instead I did the following;
  • had a big mac with large fries
  • had a fat burger strawberry shake and chilli cheese fries
  • had a gourmet cookie from George on Denman Street
  • had a carrot cake with icing from the same place

Ball park, that was probably 3000 calories alone, on a day when I didn't work out.

But...that's not all.

My curiosity of how many calories I do consume on that day lead me to find out how many calories were in my meal from Red Robins that I had on Sunday.

The guacamole bacon burger and 3 baskets of fries totals 2461 according to the website.

So twice in less than a week I had days where I consumed more than 3000 calories!

And in spite of it all...I weighed in at 158 in my clothes...minus the standard tare for shoes and clothes and I presume I'm at 154! One pound lighter than I was go for and only 2.2 above the smallest I was (last seen May 17th ish this year).

So I just ingested 1/2 a pizza and a gourmet cookie...I've still had less than 1500 for the day.

I'm back to running for this month and might do some JM in November. I need to alternated.

Hopefully I will be taking boxing in January.

I'M HAPPY TO BE BACK IN THE 150'S

p.s. I can't remember if I used the above picture before, but it inspires me to continue to be in the best shape of my life...WHAT A FEELING! my measurements are 37-28.5-41.5 and my thighs went from 24.5 to 22.75"

No comments: