Sunday, October 25, 2009

I know I'm sick


I ate 3 of the above, a lemon poppy seed muffin, a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie and a slice of cake. I'm sick...and you know what that means!

ANOTHER DIET! My last? Doubt it. My last for the year even? Ha.

I will be trying to "eat clean" for the rest of the year. Except for Christmas parties. This starts on November 1, 2009. I will be buying a scale to keep on track! (I know, that evil, devil like contraption).

I have to make better food choices. I want to journal daily about my progress and weigh in weekly.

P.S. bless Price Smart for the cool deco on the cupcake but really, you know they are just going in the garbage. and the coffin...might as well say Rest In Peace Michelle C. Williams if I don't get my diet together...and I'm off to eat No. 4

No comments: